Powered by XGen™ security, Trend Micro Network Defense goes beyond next-gen IPS to provide a blend of cross-generational techniques that apply the right technology at the right time to deliver integrated detection and prevention of known, unknown and undisclosed threats.
Stop attacks and minimize business disruptions
Deep Security delivers timely protection from attacks by leveraging the latest in global threat intelligence from the Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™.
- Defend against network threats with intrusion prevention (IPS) and host firewall
- Apply a virtual patch to vulnerable systems with intrusion prevention (IPS)
- Keep malware, including ransomware and its variants, such as WannaCry, off of servers
- Detect and stop suspicious or malicious system changes through system security, including application control and enhanced integrity monitoring
Simplify hybrid security deployment
Deep Security offers multiple layers of security that protect your servers as they move—across the data center, into the cloud, or in a hybrid deployment.
- Deploy multiple security controls with a single point of management and reporting
- Rapid discovery and protection of workloads through API-first integration with VMware, AWS, and Azure
- Manage workloads based on your application architecture, not based where the servers are deployed
- Central reporting across environments for streamlined compliance with GDPR and other key regulations
Apply security that fits your enterprise
In today’s data center, you need to think about where your systems live, what’s on them, and how to protect them. Simplify security with:
- Vulnerability protection for hundreds of applications and operating systems, including end-of-support systems
- Support for key enterprise applications, including SAP
- Streamlined operations through integration with VMware vRealize and leading SIEMs, including IBM Qradar, HP Arcsight, Splunk, and more
Future-proof your data center security investment
Take advantage of our advanced proven support for VMware deployments. And with our integrated approach to cloud security, Deep Security is also ready for your projects in AWS, Azure, and other cloud providers.
- Automated deployment, discovery, and management across the hybrid cloud
- Reduced risk with automatic application of security policies and controls based on context
- Optimized for strategic platforms, including VMware, AWS, and Azure
- Protect Docker container hosts in your data center and cloud